(Updated 30 May 2016)
Cookies do this by storing information about your preferences on your device, including the device model, manufacturer, screen resolution, device capabilities, service provider, country and city location data. We access this information when you use the Platform, to provide you with content, and for reporting and analytics purposes.
Types of cookie:
- Functionality Cookie 1:
- What it does: This cookie is used to recognise you when you return to our Platform. This enables us to personalise our content for you. It also stores information about your session such as your log -n status.
- Who serves it: crowdCaster.
- Expiry: This cookie is set when you visit the website and use the Platform, and is cleared when you either log out of the website or expires after seven days.
- Analytics Cookies:
- What they do: These cookies collect anonymised information that is used in aggregate form to help us understand how the Platform is being used and from what source users are coming to the Platform. This helps us improve the way our Platform works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Who serves it: Google
- Expiry: These cookies are set when a user views a page on the Platform that has analytics. They expire  days after being created. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http:/tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Your cookie choices
For more information about what cookies are and your rights to control cookies, please visit the third party educational resource www.allaboutcookies.org.